Wizating Handling Laptop + Dyno V2
!! Supports ESX, QBCore, VRP or Standalone !!
* Available on our Monthly Subscription for just (£10+vat)pm you get access to all of our current scripts on Tebex!!
We originally built this laptop to replace the handling editor as the script was not fully optimised on resource usage.
Now this resource runs at 0.00 ms and is fully optimised to where we are now at the point where we believe this is a better alternative to the handling editor as while it in use, it could be around 20-40x better on resource usage..
* Works as a great tool for car developers to fine tune handling without the need of restarting the resource every time you change the data (Saves alot of time).
* Fully Optimised resource runs at 0.00 ms, even when driving a tuned vehicle. 0.05 Max when using the dyno with the marker turned on
* Fully Customise the handling of any vehicle in FiveM power / grip / braking / suspension and steering angle.
* Synced Tunes between clients, The tune that was last applied to a vehicle will be persistent and stay on said tuned vehicle.
* Saves current tune to database using number plate and model , so every time you access your vehicle it drives the same way.
* Can be locked to a job (Like a Tuner) so only that job can make tunes for people in the server (great for roleplay)
* Dynamic Dyno for Hp and Torque values that will change depending on the values set in the laptop. ( yes more power = higher hp/tq , less power = less hp/tq )
* Extensive Config allowing you to change everything and anything that you could possibly want to
* Ability to add multiple Dynos in different locations
* Over 30 values from the vehicle meta can be edited using the laptop
* Ability to Save the tune you have made as a preset and access anytime later
* Have a good tune a friend wants? do not worry we got you sorted you can also share presets with friends!
* Messed your tune up want to start again? There is a reset to default option for this in the presets tab
* ! This script is using FiveM’s escrow encryption !
Notifications are in separate .lua which are not using the new asset protection allowing you to change it to your notification system with ease!
Notification resource: https://github.com/JayMontana36/mythic_notify